The 1975 have announced details of a UK tour in February 2014. The art-pop quartet from Manchester will play eight dates, beginning in Glasgow on February 7th. The tour follows their January shows at Manchester Academy on the 11th and London’s Brixton Academy on the 14th.
February 7th – Glasgow – Academy
February 8th – Aberdeen – Music Hall
February 10th – Newcastle – O2 Academy
February 11th – Sheffield – O2 Academy
February 12th – Birmingham – O2 Academy
February 13th – Cardiff – Great Hall
February 14th – Bournemouth – Academy
February 15th – Norwich – UEA
The 1975 release their eponymous debut album on Sept 2nd on Dirty Hit/Polydor, preceded by new single ‘Sex’ on 26th August. The band will play Reading & Leeds festival this weekend, before heading out on their second sold- UK tour this year which includes a date at London’s Shepherd Bush Empire on September 20th.
Subscribe now to:
-Access the latest Media/PR Info for thousands of Music Artists, Sports Teams, Celebrities, and more.
-Search 60,000+ Upcoming Events and track events you're covering.
-Promote your website & photos by creating a photo gallery.
-Receive assistance locating contact information for a Music Artist, Sports Team, or Celebrity (even if not listed on our website).
- Excision Announces Massive 2014 North American Tour
- AFI Announces Second Leg Of North American Tour
- Of Mice & Men and Bring Me The Horizon Team Up For ‘The American Dream Tour’
- Aerosmith Announces 2014 European Tour Dates
- Tori Amos Announces New Album & World Tour
- One Direction Announces 2014 “Where We Are” North American Tour Dates
- Outfit Announces UK Headline Dates For The New Year
- Ellie Goulding Unveils Spring 2014 Tour Schedule
- The 1975 Announce US Tour Dates For Spring 2014
- Celine Dion Reveals 2014 Caesars Palace Performances
- Justin Timberlake Adds A Dozen New Tour Dates
- All Time Low Announces 2014 UK Tour Dates